Ravelly's World

May 10, 2010

A Little Sewing


My first "May" project finished.  This little quilt is a gift for my computer guy and his wife for their anniversary.  I was able to use a very small portion of my stash.......LOL
I was very proud that I was able to machine quilt it using the old stippling method.  It has been a long time since I've attempted stippling and that had been done on my Pfaff.  The Janome worked like a charm. It lowered the feed-dog and regulated the stitches whether I sewed fast or slow. 
I bound it with a scrap of tone-on tone and even managed to sew on a label. 
The quilt measures roughly 23" x 36."



8 comments:

  1. It looks great Rhonda. I know they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. Thanks so much for all your kind words left for me. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great and will make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!