Ravelly's World

May 19, 2010

Cowboy Up!

This quilt was made a couple of years ago for a young woman's son whose room is all about Cowboys and Texas.  It was a great stash buster.  Of course I used my favorite adhesive - Steam-a-seam (that company has nothing to worry about as long as I'm buying).  The designs are mostly my own with the exception of the rearing horse.  My good friend Kathleen is going to quilt it for the lady.....one of these days before the kid turns 21......right Kath?   hehehehehehehehe

This LINK will take you to yet another Cowboy quilt that I've done for another good friend, Carol.  Now that was a big quilt (we're talkin' California King, baby)

Now, I need to get back to the "belt buckle" quilt I'm working on from Gene's blog.   So off to the sewing studio, I go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you SURE you weren't an art teacher??? You know how to draw designs very well!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!