Ravelly's World

Apr 12, 2010

A Rainbow of........

A rainbow of colors are at my disposal.....these little 2" squares are from last year's "wacky" exchange.........this little photo is the tip of the iceberg.......I have around 9 hundred squares........ranging in all shades from light to dark............now what to do with them......I'm thinking about making a color-wash type quilt but haven't committed yet.........what are your thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Wow - over 900 squares in an exchange. Great way to make a charm quilt. I can't think yet what to do with them but your idea is good. If I think of something, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is alot of squares.
    you could probably make 2 quilts or a quilt and a wall hanging with some applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is alot of squares...Trip around the world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you said "round 9 hundred squares........ranging in all shades from light to dark" my immediate thought was "colorwash" sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. postage stamp - just start sewing without thinking about light & dark...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! How fantastic is this? This is amazinggggggggggggg!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!