Ravelly's World

Mar 9, 2010

Let's Hear It for the Band

Here are the next three blocks that will be added to the lions.  The trumpet, I thought was a nice touch since the quilt is about the high school band. I plan on more instruments and musical notes.  I, also, have several old uniforms to take apart to use some of the parts.  This is starting to come together, thank goodness.  You know how you worry about a project, especially one that will be given away.

8 comments:

  1. YES!! The worry, the "what did I get myself into" doubt!! I am POSITIVE that your project will be perfect!! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to love the quilt. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trumpet looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda,

    Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower..Love all the quilting you do...very impressive. I will become a follower and keep an eye on you and your creations.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, very cool! How creative and amazing of you. Just like always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all 6 blocks that you have done so far. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!