HELP! This is block #2 from the
"Shadow Applique`" I have featured on my sidebar. Don't worry, I didn't make two....these are just views of how the block could be displayed........the problem is.....I can't make up my mind that's why I need your suggestions/help. Please feel free to chime in and thanks, in advance.
I found it interesting.
ReplyDeleteI like the one on the left. Great block Sista!
ReplyDeletePretty blocks! I like the one on the right. :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I'm beginning to think this is a top you should donate to me when it is finished!! LOL It is just going to be beautiful!! OK, which block do I like. Looking at just the two blocks, I like the one on the left. Then I went back and looked at your first block. It has a "round" shape. Back to the new block and options... The left also has more of a round shape. The one on the right has a square shape. So my question back to you is... What do the rest of the blocks look like? Will you have both round and square blocks? Do you need this to balance out "not enough of one or the other"? Or are all (most) of the blocks more round in shape, and the square one will "stand out" in the finished top?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Vickie. I like the one on the left though because it's more round.
ReplyDeleteThe one on the left looks more complicated and I do realize that it is the same block.
ReplyDeleteI like the one on the left.
ReplyDeleteThis was a hard decision, but I like the one on the left---it looks more asymmetric (which I really like)
ReplyDeleteI vote for the one on the left, too. VERY pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteI like the block on the left. :) Thanks for posting our Blong Along button on your page! I'm really enjoying finding new blogs to visit.
Bradie
G'day,
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to see my designs used to such great effect!
THANK YOU!