Ravelly's World

Feb 12, 2010

Snow in February

Look what rolled in last night and what I woke up to this morning. Here in central Texas.....we rarely get snow......so this is a treat!

3 comments:

  1. I knew you were fascinated by our snow,so I arranged for some to fall by you!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Pat had kept all that snow, I really didn't want any. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! We haven't had enough snow for my liking here this winter...but there is still time and we always hope for more! It was fun to hear your voice on the tape!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!