This cute little owl comes from 2 soures: Fiesta and the link she passed onto me for Eileen's tutorial. My little guy is not as neat as Eileen's but I'm kind of proud of him. Thanks Betsy!
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Rhonda your lil 'hooter' is just too cute!!!! You Wacky Woman!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I made a couple of them for Christmas gifts and they were a real hit.
ReplyDeleteI think your owl is too cute and very stylish.
ReplyDeleteRhonda, I love it! I hate making the little eyes from yo-yos. your idea is so much nicer.
ReplyDeleteHoot Hoot too cute!! I love it! Thanks for the links.
ReplyDeleteYes...what a HOOT.....so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the fabric you used for your owl and the eyes are wonderful. Thank you for your comments on my blog. The apron gift is really cute too.
ReplyDelete