With bad weather Saturday....meaning no special little visitors......I decided to work on my vine panel......as shown, I've added hummingbirds.....I really like the way this looks.
Fan-tab-u-lous! I love everythng about your vine panel. The hummingbirds bring it to life! Also, thank you for the tips with the fractured diamonds and the diagonally challenged piecing. :)
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
OOOOO...those hummingbirds look terrific on your panel! GOOD idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree!!! It looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteFan-tab-u-lous! I love everythng about your vine panel. The hummingbirds bring it to life! Also, thank you for the tips with the fractured diamonds and the diagonally challenged piecing. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs Gina xxx
oh wow what a beautiful piece. I can't wait to see it finished.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful work!
ReplyDeletehugs,
heidi