Ravelly's World

Jan 9, 2010

3-D Bowtie


I love trying new and different things.  Years ago when I was a member of a guild, we made a 3-D bowtie quilt as a donation.  I didn't get a picture but trust me it was spectacular.  Of course, I forgot how it was done until recently while surfing the NET.  After reading carefully, with several trials, unsews, pin pricked fingers, a brief lunch break, & a visit from the UPS guy, I managed to pump something out.
  So, I'm sharing my little project and the link with all my blogging friends.

5 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! That has to be one of my least favorite blocks to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda I have never seen that block, Looks hard to make but interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at a retreat and a gal was working on this block, after watching her...NO WAY!! But Good for YOU!! Can't wait to see the finished quilt?!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!