Ravelly's World

Dec 29, 2009

I'm Eating....Sort Of

Ayden has 4 teeth and is taking advantage of that fact by eating anything she can get her little hands on. As we all know, babies have to learn and develop their eye/hand coordination...... Unfortunately, her daddy won't allow her to hold her apple slice because she had already gotten some in her hair, on his arm and on the floor.....LOL

5 comments:

  1. What a doll!! Bring her to my house, she can have ANYTHING her little heart desires. I *think* I could spoil that one rotten.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious as can be! I wish I had alittle one to spoil rotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Happy New Year and thanks for the lovely post card.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!