Ravelly's World

Oct 25, 2009

Books For.........

The other day, I was able to find several books for Ayden's birthday which is next month. She loves books, loves to leaf through them like she sees her mommy doing. There was a Book Fair at your local school so I dove right in and cleaned up. Can't wait to give these to her. Now, all I have to do is find an age appropriate toy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you made some terrific selections. Be sure to let us know which toy you choose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck at the Door!!!!! Oh how we la,la,loved that book - we checked it out of the library at least a few hundred times when my oldest and I use to go to story time every week. I need to find a copy b/c I know my 2 year old twins would love it too.

    Happy Birthday to Ayden!!

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!