Ravelly's World

Sep 20, 2009

Second "T"

I finally finished the second "T-shirt" quilt top for a friend of mine. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, so now I'm thinking of doing one for myself.....I have a collection of Ts from my years of teaching school.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It looks good and how nice of you to do this for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good. What grade did you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlfriend, I neeed to do that with all the sports tee's I have stored from the kids! Very nice of you to do that for a friend. Hugs, Marie PS-Have you heard from Brenda, it has been a LONG time since she has posted hope they are ok. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!