Our son used to let his granddaughter play with his phone...no more. She got the speed dial and send right and called Linda in AZ and my brother in MN. Of course there was no conversation but some background noises. My brother tried calling Gregg thinking there was something wrong with us but couldn't get through to him. He then called us and said, "Are you guys OK"?
I can't believe how much Ayden has grown. She's not a 'baby' anymore. It seems like only yesterday when she was born. Boy she is "working over" that binky.
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Too Cute! THanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteShe is a real doll-baby! Thanks for sharing this with us, Rhonda.
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteOur son used to let his granddaughter play with his phone...no more. She got the speed dial and send right and called Linda in AZ and my brother in MN. Of course there was no conversation but some background noises. My brother tried calling Gregg thinking there was something wrong with us but couldn't get through to him. He then called us and said, "Are you guys OK"?
I love little videos!
ReplyDeletehehehe, how cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Ayden has grown. She's not a 'baby' anymore. It seems like only yesterday when she was born. Boy she is "working over" that binky.
ReplyDeleteI always wondered why people text instead of just talk on the phone...now I know!
ReplyDelete