
I'm behind on my "Birdhouses" BOTM, among other things.............summer has just gotten in the way & that Little Princess, too. I did manage to get 2 done today.....just positioned and ironed down. I'll get the stitching done at retreat next month.
I love those birdhouses, especially the fabrics you've used.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Dionne
They are wonderful Rhonda! I know what you mean by summer gettng in the way, but hey, a little holiday from the crafting is also a good thing. I just got back from holiday so I need to get back into the swing of things soon.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I just LOVE those TV music themes!! Such fun!
cheers,
heidi
They are looking very nice, Rhonda!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Is it retreat time again? How often do you go on retreat? :) Ours isn't til end of October, but I'm ready now :)
ReplyDeleteLove the birdhouses! It isn't the Princess's fault you dote on her. ;) She certainly is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteRhonda - I just love all the different shapes of bird houses. Very nice!!
ReplyDeleteNow these I TOTALLY ADORE!
ReplyDelete