Ravelly's World

Jun 7, 2009

GoGo's Day With Ayden

Oh look, there's mommy. Hi mommy....are you looking at me?
Let's see, what is my cell number?
Goodness GoGo, move your finger!!!!!
Is anyone listening to me read my favorite book, "The Very Very Hungry Caterpillar". See are the pretty colors.
Can you get any closer, GoGo?
"A little to your left. No your other left, GoGo." Further, further...okay, that's good. I had a great afternoon with GoGo even though I didn't get to eat much. A spoon full of mash potatoes just doesn't cut it. I'm out of here. Bye bye everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun....even if she did leave your place a bit on the hungry side! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Getting big fast. Andrew loves to play with my cell phone and the remotes.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!