Ravelly's World

May 18, 2009

Favorite Fabric Monday/More Retreat

Wildflowers II by Moda is this spectacular piece of fabric in my collection. There's a half yard of it left and I don't want to use this one up........LOL......but one of these days I'll find a project to use it in. Let's confer on a new design!!!
What's black & White & Yellow all over??????
Time to turn in.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.5.09

    Oh the bluebonnet fabric is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bluebonnett fabric, I used all mine up and haven't found anymore in along time. Hope you are recovered from a faboulous retreat!Maybe s omeday some of us wacky wantabees can come invade you all, sounds like a plean doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed your retreat!!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!