Ravelly's World

May 17, 2009

Fabulous Retreat

A wonderful and great time was had by all. In no certain detail......Charlotte's little Singer (her pride and joy); Kathleen's Star Quilt; Me, Annie & KathyL. having a well deserved "refreshment".....LOL.....; Me in my newest Cow apron; & WackyPac retreat picture.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.5.09

    What a cute apron! You gals sure seem to have a wonderful time when you get together to quilt and the refreshments look very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonda I do not know if any of my other ladies took me up on the virtual quilting but I am going to go download my pictures I sew and sew all day Saturday think of you all but in the mountians and no comuter makes this catch up happen now.....Love you and god bless...Lani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hula drinks. But I do wonder what was in them. Hehhehehe.

    I need a quilting retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great drink glasses y'all have there!
    Look forward to hearing more about your time away.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!