Ravelly's World

May 4, 2009

Apron Fever/Favorite Fabric Monday

This colorful apron with the curved bottom edges and welt pocket is my latest production. Don't ask me why I'm on this apron kick because I don't really have an answer other than to say I love making them.

This wonderful apron comes from the Fiesta Apron Swap hosted by Val. SueAnn was my partner, unbeknown to me, she sent this beautiful apron with 2 coordinating tea towels......I love them!!!
This Goldish with berries is by Moda Fabrics by Deb Strain. I have 1/2 yard left and have used this piece in several quilts.
FYI - I found this link on How-to with over 100 ways to make things. It's a great site for crafters and sewing friends.

5 comments:

  1. NICE aprons.....and I might post that link on my blog soon, too...looks like a very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.5.09

    I love that apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons too!!!Your orange apron is just up my alley, must be because we spend alot of time in our kitchens. Have a grand day.
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these aprons, the orange one is fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!