Ravelly's World

Feb 12, 2009

And The Winner Is.............

It's nice and warm here in Central Texas this evening......thank goodness. If you remember what I went through last month with my neighbor, the cows, the freezing cold, his bewilderment...........well, I wasn't going through that again. So, mom plucked a name from a bowl.

Without further ado........the winner of the February blocks is Shelly!

Hooray Shelly!!!!!!!!!!! Shelly doesn't have a blog but she does have an "E" so when you view this announcement Shelly....."E" me and your blocks will be placed in the mail. Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Central Texas? Why did I think you lived closer to my dad near Houston?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!