Hello everyone. It seems like ages since I've blogged. The holidays are over and I've got plenty of time to do what I want but couldn't get myself in gear for anything. But my slump is over with this "Split Nine Patch" quilt that I'm working on. I was surfing the "net" and saw the block and was immediately intrigued because it seems to be easy and quick. So I set my Janome to work on my black/white challenge, which I cannot show at this time, and began choosing, ironing, cutting fabrics. By 5PM I had all 16 blocks put together. I like this design but I'll play with placement for awhile longer before I finish putting it together.
This will be a striking quilt!
ReplyDeleteOh I love that! That is going to be an awesome quilt.
ReplyDeleteThe windmill arrived today. Thank you so very much. I love it. Now I have to figure out a project for it.!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love how you put the blocks together this quilt will be stunning! Can't wait to see more:)
ReplyDeleteLove the new quilt! I too seem to have been in a slump-maybe it's just the time of the year.
ReplyDeleteI liked that website. Thanks for the link! I can see where this block would give you lots of layouts.
ReplyDelete