I know that my title is cryptic but if caught your attentions, didn't it?
My good friend, Belinda did a great tutorial over at her blog on how-to make an easy star, I left a comment about it and she challenged me to get busy and make one for myself.
When some of my company finally left, I was able to sit down and make one. Belinda, I love this method. I'll need a little more practice but I think I'm hooked.
If you'd like to try this method, hop on over to Belinda's blog, read up on the method and if you are like me, I can't remember anything......print out a copy of her method......hehehehehehehe........great trick.
Well...how cute is THAT??? I just went and looked at the tutorial and bookmarked it. I think I'll be giving this a try myself one time soon. Thanks for the post about this!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! It just makes me happy. Thanks for all of the comments you leave for me. Have a great weekend. Barbara
ReplyDelete