Ravelly's World

Dec 19, 2008

New Post

Lookie what I got from Karen in Australia. The envelop is made from fabric. It is so cool. The card had a wonderful message written in it and the picture on the cover is of some of the things she's working on.
Karen doesn't have a blog but I wanted to share with everyone her wonderful work. Thank you so much Karen.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool!! Did she mail it like that or inside something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im coming to live with you just to open your mail...why i get so excited and it is not even mine ...gotta love friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely card and envelope. Just a few days ago my daughter and I were admiring some fabric envelopes in the google images. What a nice gift from your friend :)
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. To answer your question....eggs, half 'n half, sugar, dry curd cottage cheese, vanilla and almond flavoring. Does't sound like diet food does it? But it's only a couple weeks of indulgence and then back to a spartan diet in January!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous22.11.09

    At our purchase you can reveal diverse medication and of programme naturally such predominant http://ipod-playlist.com/viagra.html order Viagra Online a man – Shoddy Generic Cialis pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous13.12.09

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous18.12.09

    Ce sujet est simplement incomparable :), il m'est intГ©ressant))) http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis viagra pour femme acheter levitra en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous19.12.09

    Quelle phrase... super, l'idГ©e brillante cialis generique achat cialis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8.1.10

    http://www.ronnieb80.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51432&p=73874
    http://rigamers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81492&p=104358
    http://szhforum.uw.hu/viewtopic.php?p=59721

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!