
"Where's dinner GoGo? I'm hungry! This binky is not cutting it."

"She's really hungry GoGo. I think you should get dinner on the table. Now!"

Look at my pretty new leopard jumper, GoGo.

"Is she ever going to feed us? All she's doing is taking pictures. We're hungry! Somebody tell her stop and feed us!"

"Alrighty then everyone, dinner's ready."
lol, your family is like mine, hungry. Your family is just beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteRhonda, Great pictures. Looks like ya'll had a great time even if you did try to starve them! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your family with us. It looks like they all had a good day (I don't believe for a minute that those poor children stayed hungry for long!)
ReplyDeleteWell, Go Go, what a handsome family you have. And I'll just bet that you rewarded them with some delicious food!!
ReplyDeletethe apron looks SMASHING on you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful set of pictures! I like the cook the best :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your family with all of us Rhonda :)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
Sharon
Cute post! I hope your Christmas was merry and bright! Looks like it was filled with beauty!
ReplyDelete