Ravelly's World

Dec 20, 2008

Cabin In The Woods

I was digging through a rather large storage tub and came across this quilt that I made several years ago when I was in the middle of my "log cabin" phase. It reminds me of Christmas, peace and restfulness. Just wanted to share it with all my blogger friends.

10 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful quilt. I like the design you chose, all of the fabrics work great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rhonda - I love this quilt! Did you use a pattern? If so, could you tell me the name of it? I would like to try and find the pattern. Have a Merry Christmas! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely quilt, I love the colors!
    Merry Christmas!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful quilt! I hope you have it out for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, your cabin quilt is beautiful. I love the colors. What a lovely interpretation of a classic pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI RHONDA....I MADE IT IN to your place finally....looks like just in time too...so i could see this wonderful quilt of yours.....very nice...!!...now, i'm going to see if i can get back out.....bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! I love this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous quilt, I love it!!! I love the center square, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you showed it-so pretty-and it is does look like Christmas. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! that is great...... I just love the colors//

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!