Ravelly's World
▼
Dec 15, 2008
Burrrrrrrrrrrrr
9 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
I have never been real fond of any type of beans; but my father fixes them off and on all year long. His heart doctor said that beans are a wonderful choice for heart health and weight loss. Sure hope that your delictable beans warm you up and that you enjoy your lounging day...you deserve one as busy as you are all of the time! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteYou beat me! I have the beans soaking and we will add some ham that was left over from Sunday. But until then, would you hand me a bowl of beans and a piece of cornbread, please? yummy Red beans made in TX are just better.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you retired folks, getting to lounge around, read, drink tea & eat red beans and cornbread! (which, by the way, sounds delish!) Jealous? Who, me? Well, yeah, I guess I am! I wanna be retired, too!!!!! 1-1/2 years to go!
ReplyDeleteI SO love your Christmas dance!! You are great. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas dance was cute!! You would make a great elf.
ReplyDeleteI see where Brenda said the doc told her dad that beans were good for his heart. So it really is true? Beans, beans, good for your heart, etc...
LOL
I love red beans! Are they really spicey? Yummy!!
You Elfed yourself! I love it! Rhonda you are the best >:o)
ReplyDelete'Tis the season to eat warm comforting food that 'sticks to your ribs'! Brrr!
I think we've swapped weather-its in the 60s here. Soup looks yum!
ReplyDeleteRhonda, The Elfing is soooooooo cute. I can smell the red beans and cornbread cooking, Be right over. Wanted to wish you and your family a special Christmas with baby Doll and A most Happy New year. Many blessings and hugs, Marie
ReplyDeleteWonderful Elf dance.
ReplyDeleteciao ciao