Ravelly's World

Oct 21, 2008

I'm Looking For.........

Help! I'm looking for the book "Replique` Quilts: Applique Designs from Favorite Photos" by Chris Lynn Kirsch. I really want this book which was published along time ago. Of course I didn't buy it back then. Anyone wanting to part with it, I'll trade 10 to 12 fat quarters for the book.

5 comments:

  1. Amazon.com has 4 used copies: 2 of them for ~$11.00 plus shipping. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on half.com. I use that site all the time and have never had any trouble with getting my books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting the book it looks like a wonderful quilt book. I got your package mailed to you, so hopefully it will arrive by the end of the week.

    Have you found any more turtles to love and hold? LOL. giggle, giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that there is a quilt book out there that is not on my shelf collecting dust...once you get it, I am going to try to hunt it down too. I didn't even know about it until your post.

    I hope you can get your hands on it.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a site
    www.booksoutofprint.com
    You could also try there.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!