Ravelly's World

Jul 13, 2008

Sending You A Postcard

Coming to you from the hands and sewing machine of Rhonda are my first attempts at the Postcard exchange. Brenda, Holly, Valene and Karen will receive these fairly soon. Ah, but who gets what????????? That's the surprise. Enjoy ladies! And let me hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. What great postcards

    Love and hugs gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhondee,
    I am enchanted with all four...how wonderful; can not wait to receive one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First attempts? They're wonderful, looks like you've been making them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16.7.08

    Oh I can't wait to see which one I get. Lovely postcards.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!