Ravelly's World

Jul 12, 2008

Postcards From The Edge #1

Imagine how excited I was when I finally opened my mailbox (a long story and for another time) and found these goodies inside. My blogger friend Brenda sent the cute Dutch Girl postcard. I just love her cheery smile and it looks like she's brought me a tulip. Thanks Brenda.......I love her.
All the way from Australia, Valene sent this landscape of maybe Sydney. Sorry Valene, if I got that wrong and please correct me in your comment. It is wonderful to see what other quilters/crafters are up to via postcards.........Thank you ladies, you really and truly brightened my day!

2 comments:

  1. It feels wonderful to receive "good" things in the mail. I know I felt great making it. Thanks for sharing! I have already started on my next batch to mail out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonda, tis ok you got it mixed up, I think I wrote on the back, it is the Torrens River that runs thru the middle of Adelaide, where I live :)))
    Thanks for your lovley postcard, will look great with the others I have received.
    Hugs
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!