Ravelly's World

May 3, 2008

All Stressed Out?

Sometimes it helps to think of happy peaceful scenes....you know....like maybe a upastoral field......yea, that's it. A field with small babbling brook surrounded by wild flowers and honeybees. Picture yourself there on a glorious summer's day...are you picturing it....so peaceful are you........and then suddenly.....you're holding someone's head under the water.....now you're letting them up for a second......then BLAM!.......... Back into the freezing water....over and over again!............There....feel better? I couldn't resist sharing this little moment with all of you who may have had a bad week or dark thougts. This little moment of "meditation" will help to ease you though nearly anything without causing bodily harm.......hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, You have found my soul. You are a regular John Steinbeck. I felt like I was really there. I am totally at peace now. Strangely, my neighbor dog pooping in my backyard does not bother me that much anymore!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!