Ravelly's World

Apr 27, 2008

A Special April Deer Camp Retreat

Imagine....3 1/2 days cloistered away at my friend Molly's deer camp...... That's what happened this past weekend and this pic is a portion of things I accomplished. The blocks were from last year's Wacky challenge. Obviously, I requested blocks that depict Texas. The quilt is just the right size for a twin bed, so for now, it's my retreat quilt. We had been planning for this particular retreat for a month which included a special steak dinner. We always have plenty of food but this time we out did ourselves. To see a bit of the dinner fun, visit the WP blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo ready for retreat. And I get regular sewing days with the girls. I am wondering if I am becoming a little spoiled about my sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time!
    Your Texas quilt is wonderful...
    are you going to put a border on?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!