Ravelly's World

Mar 21, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!

Recently, I looked at my trusty calendar and discovered that this Sunday will be Easter. Ewe! Where did the time go? I remember just last year, it snowed on Easter in April. So why is Easter in March all of a sudden? Let's research it, shall we.....Well it has something to do with the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox which may occur as little as 2 or as many as 37 days from the equinox thus the occurance of Easter between March 22nd and April 25 of any year..............Did everyone get that? Ok......this is a pic of my grandma, granddad, brother David and me in our Sunday best of Easter 1961. Notice the baskets filled with eggs and candy (my favoirtes). Wow! That was sort of a long time ago but the memories make me smile.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I just love visiting your blog! Its just so fun and creative! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the cutest little thing? David Too. Happy Easter, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!