Here were all are for our first dress-up dinner. We were so excited to get to wear our evening things. And after watching Oprah the week before about looking good naked, I, especially felt good about myself. I think we good great for over 50, don't you? Notice, I mentioned the age 50ish. I'm not embarrassed or worried or upset that I'm over 50. I earned it, girlfriend and am happy to have achieved it. Don't worry about your age because it's advancing and the alternative.....well, I'm not ready for yet.
Life is great and filled with surprises and there's lots more to do. So let's get to it!
Ravelly's World
▼
Mar 7, 2008
First Dinner
Here were all are for our first dress-up dinner. We were so excited to get to wear our evening things. And after watching Oprah the week before about looking good naked, I, especially felt good about myself. I think we good great for over 50, don't you? Notice, I mentioned the age 50ish. I'm not embarrassed or worried or upset that I'm over 50. I earned it, girlfriend and am happy to have achieved it. Don't worry about your age because it's advancing and the alternative.....well, I'm not ready for yet.
Life is great and filled with surprises and there's lots more to do. So let's get to it!
1 comment:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

You all look fabulous! Tell us all the dirt about the cruise!!! Enquiring minds want to know!!
ReplyDelete