Ravelly's World

Dec 26, 2007

My Nickel Quilt

Finally! The Wackies collected Nickel Square fabrics for 2 years. Last year I started making four patches and half square triangles after I chose "Idaho Beauty" from More Nickel Quilts by Pat Speth, published by Martingale & Company. Anyway, Jerri and I got busy putting blocks together at last year's (2006) Deer Season at Molly's. I made all my blocks and put them somewhere until I found them the other day and decided that very soon I was going to get busy and put the darn thing together. So this morning I arranged them on my design board, put on some of my favorite music and started sewing. Three hours later.........TaDa! Now don't panic you quilt bloggers out there in blogger land.......I don't have anyone to interrupt me.....remember....no kids, no hubby, no problem! Now all I have to do is get a border on it......maybe next year............get it......next year.......it's only a few days away!!!!!LOL

1 comment:

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!