Ravelly's World

Dec 17, 2007

More Applique`

I couldn't wait to share this block with everyone. It comse from "Shadow Applique`" by Hetty van Boven; published by That Patchwork Place. Anyway I was looking through the book yesterday and this block caught my eye. I love the woven look of the vines or whatever they are. Using my trusty Steam-a-Seam and lots of my wonderful stash, I was able to recreate this Daffodil pattern in about an hours time. Now all I have to do is stitch it all down using all those great attorted threads. I'll do that another day or week or month.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a Celtic knot...only it looks like it's unraveling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very elegant, yet free looking pattern. would make a beautiful bed quilt with this block as the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this block! Beautiful applique pattern - now on my list of things to check out! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!