Ravelly's World

Nov 17, 2007

Fifty Something

Who remembers this movie group? If you're 50 or older you just might. The true romance between a man and woman where the love and passion doesn't have to be shown with nothing left to the imagination. I just wanted to share my all time favorite movie group with you ....... Tarzan & His Mate starring Johnny Weissmuller and Maureen O'Sullivan. If you haven't seen this movie, the first in the group, please rent it, pop a bag of popcorn and enjoy a couple of hours of true love without becoming embarrassed to even watch. This is a collectors item for sure.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I actually met Jonny W. & got his autograph when I was about 12 years old. Unfortuantely the autographed picture was lost years ago, but I still remember the thrill of shaking his hand. I loved him.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!