Ravelly's World

Jul 15, 2007

Steel Magnolias-Retreat

In a little town named Bedias somewhere in central Texas there sits a quaint little Bed & Breakfast. The owner is a delightful lady named Mackie. Her Bed & Breakfast is also a retreat for quilters, scrapbookers, etc. I must say, I had a wonderful time, made some new friends but the food...........the food was "to die for!" Mackie is a real life chef among other things. She spoiled us with delectible lunches, dinners and breakfast as well. We were all moaning after each meal. Mind you, I could have chosen to NOT eat..............are you kidding, I was knocking everybody out of the way to get first dibs. If you're looking for a retreat for quilters or scrapbooking or whatever, try the Steel Magnolia in Bedias, Texas. It holds ten easily. So set a date and enjoy. I give it 3 snaps up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful place to have a quilt retreat!! :) Your blog is great...I love the ones that share patterns, recipe, and family life! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the owner in this picture?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!