Ravelly's World

Jul 23, 2007

More Shopping

So....I needed shoes for the cruise, an evening bag for those wonderful dinners I plan on having and tennis shoes to walk off all those calories that accompany the wonderful I plan on enjoying. Oh, I'm sorry. Did you know I was goin' curisin'? Hmmmmmmm....there's still something missing though. I need something else. What? I don't know but I'll know it when I see it. I'm going to need a bigger suitcase. Maybe a trunk!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH! your going to need a giant suitcase just for SHOES! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little black pair at the bottom. Well, I love them all but that pair is what I have in mind for evening. Do that have a little heal?

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!