Ravelly's World

Jun 14, 2007

Scrap Bag

We Wackies decided to challenge ourselves once again. This time the rule was to stuff a 2 gallon ziploc bag full of scraps. They could be strips, fat quarters, or chunks of fabric. Next trade our bag for anothers' and make a block or blocks from the bag before passing that bag on to the next person. This is the results of the first round. I decided on "hearts" as you can see. I'd been looking at this pattern for a couple of years and finally had the opportunity to work on it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! They turned out great. Can't wait to see what you get back from yours.

    Got the box yesterday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and the blocks are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl --you are so quick--but after our "chat" I did get one block from your bag made. I had to get you a bigger bag. AFter I took all the fabric out, used some, I couldn't get it all stuffed back in. LOL M

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!