Ravelly's World

Jun 10, 2007

Rollin' Along

What you're looking at are a caster wheelie thingies. I really don't know what it's called but I love it. I put them on my sewing table and file cabinet. Yes girls......I did it myself with my trusty power screwdriver, lots of screws, some extra pieces of wood, a saw and a pencil for marking. After a hour of drilling, marking and sawing I was ready to turn over and roll around. Sure enough, it works like a charm. Now I can rearrange my sewing area again and again and again. LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I had to fix my daughters bed which required a saw, drill and assembly. My mother told me I needed my husband to do the cutting. I thought, why? She didn't want me to hurt myself. Come on momma! I can and did do it!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!