Ravelly's World

Jun 25, 2007

More Studio

I am always pressed for storage space so above my cutting mat is the bottom rack that holds my FQ's, printer and 5" squares. I found some alligator clips that have hooks at the other end that work well for hanging my rotary cutters. I placed those circle clamps in the cutter holes then hung them up. Another problem of space solved.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like your ideas!! I might have to use them in my own area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas. My room needs a makeover and I hope to incorporate dome of your tips.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!