Ravelly's World
▼
May 21, 2007
Wonderful Weekend
2 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

I am so impressed that your quilt went for 600 dollars!!!! how amazing you adn your group are. Blesing to you! i am loving your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHey that's my LQS! Yes it is a nice store. Can't walk in that place without dropping at least $100. :-) That's where I bought my spirograph fabric a few weeks ago and where I'll be come June 1st just as soon as I get thru my May no-buy month. It's going to be a really rough time at work between now and then so I feel some retail therapy coming up. LOL!
ReplyDelete