Ravelly's World
▼
May 22, 2007
My Garden Windows
Close-up..Notice the depth of the Attic Window. It really makes the blocks pop!
This quilt started as a challenge to myself. I love Bea Oglesby's books on applique`, can't wait for the next to come out. Anyway after buying several and making quilts from each book I decided to combine the different patterns. This is the results. I'm in love with Bea!
I must tell you.....I do not hand applique` at all. This is all machine applique`....much faster and alot easier on my hands, eyes, backbone, etc. LOL
5 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

WOW! Gorgeous. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful quilt...WOW!
ReplyDeletebusy busy girl--aen't you--lookin good
ReplyDeleteHello Rhonda, Congratulations on your retirement...now you can churn out beautiful quilts such as this one!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt top is wonderfully beautiful!! I'm so impressed with it! I haven't appliqued in over 20 years, but your work is tempting me to do it again. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDelete