Ravelly's World

May 6, 2007

I'm Seeing Stars

This quick and easy quilt is from "Endless Stars" by Jean M. Potetz. I've had the fabric for at lease a year but didn't know what to do. I know I needed to deplete some of my stash so I closed my eyes and got busy. It took me about 6hours to cut, sew, square up and place a border on the quilt. Wheew! I was surprised at how accurate the directions were & pleased with the results. I give this author & her book 3 snaps up!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Nice quilt! That really came out sweet! Thanks for sharing! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty quilt! Thank you for sharing the pic, and the reference to the book where you found the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7.5.07

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    This quilt is so beautiful! I especially love the fabrics you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt! Thanks for showing us. I also got the box of jeans. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!