Ravelly's World

May 11, 2007

Crossed off the List

Finally! Weeks ago I posted a pic of this quilt top with the wide borders. But it looked empty, dull, like something was missing. I thought about the problem for several days, which turned into weeks. One night I was thumbing through some old quilting magazines and came across the leaf pattern you see on the borders. I got several opinions from the Wackies and made a final selection of fabrics choices. Then the fun began. Tracing, Steam-a-Seam, ironing, cutting....over and over and over. I love the results and wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! It is good to have all those free quilting consultants out there!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!