Ravelly's World

Apr 25, 2007

"WeeeeeStinky"

Here's yet another pic. of my lovable pet helping out in his own special way. LOL By the way.....I don't have pets or plants or anything else in my home. No, I not allergic. I'm just strange. I don't want to be near anything that flies, slithers, flutters, crawls, creeps, lopes, buzzes, waddles, etc. Get the picture? I told you, "strange." So my little stuffed skunk is right up my alley.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute! My kids love to give me these little critters! Never thought to let them be my helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am sure he has to shed much less than my hundred and one cats! some days I consider making THEM into a fur rug! xoxo melzie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!