Ravelly's World

Apr 23, 2007

"TaDa"

I was looking through some old quilt magazines, again & stumbled upon this idea. The lady was using her scraps of Batiks to make a stained glass quilt. Well fortunately...I had some in my "stash." I added the cross in the middle to complete my version. It was quick and easy. The quilt measures 35"X47" and only took me one day to make it... what with cutting, sewing, squaring up, watching closely so that I didn't place to like fabrics too close together. Not bad for a day's work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!