Ravelly's World
▼
Apr 30, 2007
Fast Cheesie Potatoes
Preheat oven at 350*
1 - 16oz pkg. frozen French-fried potatoes, thawed
3 Tblsp. creamy Italian salad dressing
1 tsp. instanct minced onion
1/4 tsp. dried dillweed (opt). Use your favorite herb seasoning...experiment!
1 cup shredded American cheese (4oz) or the cheese of your choice
Place fries on an 18x18 inch square of heavy foil. Pour Italian dressing over them coating thoroughly. Sprinkle with instant minced onions and dillweed. Bring edges of foil up, leaving a little space for expansion. Seal securely, forming a packet (remembering the small opening). Heat packet in oven for about 15 to 22 minutes or until potatoes are hot.
Top with shredded American cheese, then toss and serve at once. Enjoy
1 comment:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
I just missed you all by about 10 minutes! Dang!
ReplyDelete