Last night I tried to place a "counter" on my blog without very much
success. I chatted with Molly to ask her how and she helped "but" I still made a
mess.
I'm too old for some of this new technology even though some say I'm ahead of my
time. I think I'll go into a dark, dark room and soothe myself with strong drink & a slice of
lime!
But don't worry about me. I'll get that "Counter" on my blog if it takes forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!