Ravelly's World

Apr 15, 2007

Blogging Troubles

After a great day of sewing, which I have to explain.....why trying to "upload" some pics. from Slide.com to make a slide show, I sewed 12 more diamond blocks. It was kind of fun running back and forth from my sewing room to the computer. Anyway, I called Patty to see how her blogging was coming along.......Not good. So I hopped in my Jeep and drove over to her house to help out. By the way, how many Wackies does it take to find, fix and upload onto a blog? If you said 2 ..... you would be WRONG. It takes 3. The 2 that are hopelessly lost and the one on the phone to talk us through it (Molly). Finally Patty is up and running. Visit her blog. Look for the elephant.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhonda - good to find you! Retired at 51 - I'm so jealous; you have to enjoy it for the rest of us.
    I just finished a kingsized top of that same diamond block - it's addicting and darn striking. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!