Ravelly's World

Apr 16, 2018

A Star, I Think - Part 3



I had the front pocket area of each shirt left over & thought, 'why not make a pillow from the mix.' As you can see, I kept the pockets, thinking, they would be perfect to place little momentos inside. 
What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. How clever. I made oodles of things out of my sister's husband's shirts and saved the pockets and the last thing I made was a quilt with those pockets.....I really like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pockets. There is always so much detail in pockets and it is fun to actually use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!